Amber's Crazy Super Super Senior Year Around the World!!!

Thursday, June 01, 2006

MMMMMM . . . Cococabana . . . .

Having a great time in Cococabana. The hotel is so nice. My room has two small beds on the bottom level and a nice bathroom with hot showers and a loft with a huge, comfy bed. The artwork is georgous. And, the ceiling is a huge dome. There is heat and they give you hot water bottles to put in bed.

The hotels itself is really nice. It has meditranian architecture. It´s a big, white building perched atop hill, overlooking the lake. The German owner is extremely friendly. The restaurant is wonderful. There are hamocks where you can chill in the sun with a book.

Yesterday, I explored the city, walked by the lake, and wrote and read in a hammock at the hotel. The sun was terrific. It was fabulously relaxing. Jon and Leona showed up at our hotel in the evening and we had drinks and dinner at the hotel.

It´s just lovely here. I really like it. I could stay for a week. I think that we´re going to rent bikes and go to some beaches and villages this afternoon. Then tomorrow, we´re all going to The Island of the Sun together. It´s supposed to have very basic accomodations, so I probably won´t write again until the day after tomorrow.

All is going fablously. I can´t wait until I can post pics again for you as I feel like I do a terribly inadequate job of describing how amazing and beautiful these places really are.

Best wishes to everyone!

2 Comments:

At 2:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Amber, I just saw a picture of a really pretty cathedral in Cococabana. John S73 F74

 
At 5:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Site Counter