Amber's Crazy Super Super Senior Year Around the World!!!

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I´m falling in love . . .

Buenos Aires is completely completely completely amazing!!! I am falling more in love every day. It is very classically elequent and yet modern. There are lovely old buildings and cobblestone streets. It´s all very romantic. I love my hostel. It´s georgous and has a georgous rooftop bar with a fab view. I´m meeting people from all over. My date was amazing. He asked me on a second date before dessert! There is just so much to say. And, after a bottle of wine and a half, I can´t quite formulate it all. But, just know it´s amazing and I´m totally falling love. I´ll try to write the details later. But, I´ve been exploring, resting, shopping (too much), partying, and generally having the awesome experience I dreamed about!!! I´m coming back into myself again. I adore being on the road. love you all. Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Site Counter