Amber's Crazy Super Super Senior Year Around the World!!!

Sunday, January 29, 2006

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH . . .

I am leaving tomorrow! TOMORROW!!! Actually, technically, today, since it's 1 a.m. I have had a fabulous weekend. It's just hitting me that I'm actually off for four months!!! I feel like I'm just going on a quick vacation! I'm mostly(?) packed. I really can't think of anything else to bring, but I feel like I'm missing some important stuff. Oh well, I'm closing the suitcases tomorrow and whatever I don't have, I'll buy or live without. I have had such a fabulous time while I've been home. I haven't done and seen everything I've wanted, but so what. I had a great time!!! I can't wait to snap back into myself at my best. I love myself when I'm traveling. I've felt a little of that slipping lately. I'm a bit nervous though. This is very different than SAS. I'm just showing up completely by myself without much knowledge of the area, local language, or program I'm participating in. But, I have lots of cute dresses!!! It's going to be great! And, kudos to me, I already have a date for my first night in town with a very adorable British expat. Are you surprised?

1 Comments:

At 6:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amber!

Have a fabulous time! I am so jealous of your travels, it will be fantastic no doubt. I will check in on your blog from time to time. Live it up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Site Counter