Amber's Crazy Super Super Senior Year Around the World!!!

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Damn, Chicago is cold . . .

That's what's on my mind right now. It's cold as hell here. I'm over at Matt's house and his heater broke late last night. So, we've been sitting here all bundled up and covered in piles of blankets as it gets colder and colder and colder. His landlord is over now trying to fix it. Gotta love the Chicago winter. Gosh am I glad that I don't have to bundle up and take the el to work every day anymore. That would suck!

So, what have I been up to the last few days? Well, I finally started unpacking all those bags of gifts that I have for everyone. Talk about a disaster. I think that the whole world blew up in my room. What a chore trying to figure out exactly what goes to who. But, it's coming along.

I've been out and about visiting people. I still haven't gotten to everyone, but it's getting there. I've been out with some friends and spent some time with my new babies. I'm going to have dinner with my roommates tonight, which will be fun.

I haven't gotten anything worked out on moving or on Argentina. Guess I need to get on that. I guess that I'll talk to my roommates about the moving thing tonight. And, I am supposed to get together with my study abroad counselor to get together my Argentina trip tomorrow. So, it will get done . . .

I can't believe how close Christmas is.

The world keeps getting more and more strange to me. It seemed fairly normal at first, but the more people I see and the more I do, the more out of place I feel. Only, I can't put my finger on what exactly has changed at the core . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Site Counter