Amber's Crazy Super Super Senior Year Around the World!!!

Monday, July 03, 2006

Been in Coquimbo for a couple of days now . . . Met the crew yesterday. Two brittish guys, two Italian guys, and a girl from Hong Kong. We spent the day on Rob´s boat - finalizing details and going over safety procedures. It was a beautiful sunny day. It made me really excited to get sailing. Then, spent the evening with the crew with dinner and several bottles of wine. Today, we all went shopping for supplies. I still need alot of stuff. And, I feel like I have so much to do. But, it´s coming together. Sebs and I got the rest of our Euros today. So, that´s a relief. Finally finished with that!!! Looks like we´ll be setting sail on Wednesday or Thursday . . . I´ll write more before.

1 Comments:

At 6:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are so lucky to be going sailing amber!! i am soooo jealous! hopefully i'll be beginning my sailing adventures in january, but gosh you are so lucky! i hope you get to go to the galapagos! be safe and have tons of fun!

miss ya!
kristen engelmann

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Site Counter