Amber's Crazy Super Super Senior Year Around the World!!!

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Nothing much going on here. Have been hanging out with Seb, Jon, and Leona. I´m deciding where to go next. I think that I´m going somewhere tomorrow. So, I need to decide. I´d really like to go to Columbia, but it´s going to be expensive and time consuming. Not sure . . . Got up early this morning to watch the match against England and Paraguy and have an excuse for a Saturday morning bloody mary. Meeting my friends to hike to a ruin in about an hour. Then a nice dinner and a big night out with the gang. It may be our last time together as Sebs and I are planning to head out tomorrow. Not sure if we´re going together or seperately. It would be weird traveling alone again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Site Counter