Amber's Crazy Super Super Senior Year Around the World!!!

Friday, February 24, 2006

Fin de Semana!!!

Hola! Just a quick update for you . . . Went out with my friends Wednesday night. Went out with Ben last night. He took me to a restaurant with a beautiful city view (as he knows I love cities lit up at night) and then to a swanky bar. We had a great time. But, that means I haven´t had much sleep the past two nights as they´ve been late ones. Made plans with four girls to head 3 1-2 hours from BA to a town where they have the premier Carnavale in Argentina. So, we´re taking the bus out there tomorrow at 9 a.m. and planning to take the bus back at 3 a.m Sunday morning. Glad that I took the initiative and decided that I was doing something different this weekend.

Other than that, I need to study study study for my exam next Thursday! Ben is going to Peru on holiday next week, so one less distraction will help. There is also a Tango festival on in town this weekend and next week, so that should be something to check out. So, I think it will be a fairly calm week once the weekend passes. Tonight, I´m going to go out for just a little while . . .

It´s been stormy the past couple of days and the temp has dropped. Kind of a nice change, but it´s going to pass. It´s still mid summer here. That´s about it for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Site Counter