Amber's Crazy Super Super Senior Year Around the World!!!

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Iguazu Falls Rocked!!!




































Iguazu Falls was completely amazing!!! And, the trip itself was a blast. It's my favorite trip that I've taken in this country and the Falls are definitely one of the most amazing things that I've seen in my travels!

Ok. I wrote this huge entry about my trip and it was just erased. So, basically - it was amazing. The falls were unbelieveable. The pics don't do them justice. And, I had a great time with my friends in CEA. Late nights, lots of dancing, lots of tequilla . . .

I am trying to get myself together this week. I have my big Spanish test on Friday! And, I'm working out what I'm doing for the summer. I have to have some concrete decisions soon because my housing runs out on Saturday. There are just so many factors!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Site Counter