Amber's Crazy Super Super Senior Year Around the World!!!

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Things are going fairly well here. My class is really difficult. I'm going to need to do a better job studying. I'm going to try to take some private lessons. Saw my friends a couple days this week. Saw Ben a couple times. There was a holiday yesterday so Ben and I spent the day at the zoo. The zoo was really neat because they sold these little buckets of food and you could feed all the animals. Alot you could touch right through the fence. Imagine them doing that in the U.S.! Anyways, the weather is beautiful here. I'm currently having lunch and writing at a cafe. But, I think I'm going to go to the park and lie in the sunshine and study. Will probably go out with friends tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Site Counter