Amber's Crazy Super Super Senior Year Around the World!!!

Friday, August 26, 2005

Clear Skies Ahead?

It's 4:30 in the morning on Friday. We just got up to get ready to leave for the airport. I came on the computer to check out flight status. It looks like both our flights are on time and running smoothly. If all goes well, we will touch down on Nassau at just after 1:38 this afternoon. Keep your fingers crossed.

P.S. On another note, I got absolutely no sleep last night, even with the p.m. cold medicine I took. I just work up about every 20 minutes of the 5 hours I laid in bed. Once I get to Nassau and everything is settled and there's no running around left to do, I'm going to find a hammock and pass out for about 24 hours. And then, I'm going to come on here and update of course . . .


Free Site Counter