Amber's Crazy Super Super Senior Year Around the World!!!

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

A Little About Me

About Me

Name: Amber
Age: 22
Birthday: September 17, 1982 (Virgo)
School: Saint Xavier University, Chicago
Major: Accounting
Graduation Date: December 18, 2005 (Semester at Sea is my last undergrad semester)
Hometown: Chicago, Illinois (I'm currently living on the 14th floor of a mid-rise apartment in East Lakeview with two roommates, Mandy and Kristen)
Favorite things: skirts, flowers, margaritas, anything purple, and any city (especially Chicago) lit up at night
Hobbies: traveling (duh!), reading, writing, working out, photography, and most importantly spending time with my friends, family, and boyfriend.
Plans for after SAS: I am going to be staying in San Diego until December 11th. After that I will be coming back to Chicago and catching up with my friends and family and meeting the new members (two babies will be born while I'm gone). I will graduate from SXU on December 18th and start a job as an assurance associate (auditor) at an international accounting firm in Chicago on January 2nd. And, that is my short term plan in a nut shell.


Free Site Counter